Where are you based & do you travel for shoots?
– I am based in Pretoria. Of course I travel for shoots!
How do I make a booking?
– Contact me via the contact form on my website or send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– I will send you more info & prices
– Once we have picked a date, time & venue I will send you a booking form
– Your booking will be secure once I have received your completed booking form & 50% deposit
– The outstanding balance is payable before, or on the day of your shoot
– I will send you more info on what to wear for your session as soon as your booking is confirmed
What should we expect during our newborn shoot?
– I will send you a detailed ‘newborn info guide’ beforehand
When is the best time to do maternity and/or newborn photos?
– Maternity photos are usually done between 32-36 weeks. We want to see a lovely round tummy, but don’t want
you to be uncomfortable yet! 🙂
– Classic (posed) newborn photos are best done between 5 – 10 days of age.
– Lifestyle newborn sessions can be done until 2 months of age
Do you make use of a studio?
– No, currently I offer only on location shoots. Newborn shoots will be done in the comfort of your own home.
What is the best time of day to do a shoot?
– For all outdoor shoots it’s definitely late afternoon or early morning.
– For newborn shoots I prefer to do a morning session starting around 9:30AM
What if the weather does not co-operate for our outdoor shoot?
– If it is rainy or very windy we reschedule to the next suitable date.
What should I do if my child is sick?
– Please let me know! We can reschedule for the next suitable date. Sick children are never happy on photos!
What about copyright?
– The photographer reserves the copyright on all images.