WHERE ARE YOU BASED AND DO YOU TRAVEL FOR SHOOTS?
· I am based in Moreleta Park, Pretoria. I do travel to Centurion, Midstream, Midrand & Johannesburg
HOW DO I MAKE A BOOKING?
· Once we have picked a date, time & venue I will send you a booking form
· Your booking will be secure once I have received your completed booking form & 50% booking fee
· The outstanding balance is payable once your digital photos are ready. All printed products must be fully paid before
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR MATERNITY AND NEWBORN PHOTOS?
· Maternity photos are usually done between 32-36 weeks. We want to see a lovely round tummy, but don’t want you to be
· Classic (posed) new born photos are best done between 7 - 12 days of age.
· Natural (lifestyle) new born photos can be done until baby is 6 weeks old
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF DAY TO DO OUR SHOOT?
· For outdoor shoots preferably late afternoon or early morning for the best light. This can be done weekdays or weekends.
· New born shoots work best during the morning
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I SCHEDULE OUR SESSION?
· Weekends are usually booked 1 – 2 months in advance
· Newborn sessions: we set a tentative date based on your c-section or due date, once baby arrives we change the date as needed.
DO YOU MAKE USE OF A STUDIO?
· No, currently I offer only on location shoots. New born shoots will be done in the comfort of your own home.
WHAT IF THE WEATHER DOES NOT CO-OPERATE FOR OUR OUTDOOR SHOOT?
· No problem. If it is rainy or very windy we reschedule to the next suitable date.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CHILD IS SICK?
Please let me know! We can reschedule for the next suitable date. Sick children are never happy on photos
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT DURING OUR FAMILY SHOOT?
· Expect to have a lot of fun with the people you love! A typical outdoors family session last 1 - 1.5 hours. Every session is unique & I adapt to the ages &personalities of your children. We will do some posed portraits, but a lot of the session will be interaction with each other & playing.
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT DURING OUR NEWBORN SHOOT?
· I will send you detailed info before hand.
· More info can also be found here
WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?
· Have a look at my ‘what to wear ’ guide here.
· Everyone should be comfortable with what they are wearing. Layers & textures work well. Avoid logos, big patterns or writing and very bright colours (a pop of colour here an there is fine)
SHOULD WE BRING ANYTHING ELSE?
· Yes, if your kids have a special toy bring it along. A ball, bubbles and balloons (especially helium filled) can add a lot of fun!
· Snacks & water for little kids. It works really well to have small biscuits/dry snacks or even jelly sweets that can be given one by one for a quick treat!
WHEN WILL MY PHOTOS BE READY?
· An online gallery with photos will be available 2 – 3 weeks after your session. From there you can select your favourites & also order prints, etc.
DO YOU OFFER PRINTS, CANVASSES & PHOTO BOOKS?
· Yes, I do. Inquire for more info.
· Please make sure to print your photos! Show them of on your walls & in books!